Thursday, August 20, 2015

Product Love

So  week ago a family friend posted to Facebook about  Renpure Solution's Rosemary Mint cleansing conditioner, this new hair product she bought and fell in love with. Cleansing Conditioner?  What the heck does that mean?  The definition on the bottle states "Cleansing Conditioner is a non-foaming cleansing system that replaces your shampoo and conditioner.  Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing.  The rubbing motion causes damaged areas to crack and tear. This unique cleansing system eliminates damage from the shampooing motion and harsh detergents, while preserving hairs natural oils and nutrients." 

After I saw her post, I decided to go out and buy some.  I picked up the 16 oz bottle at Target for $6.99 (It happens to be on sale this week for $6.29 I believe).  I have been using it since Sunday and I am now in love as well!  My hair is so soft and feels so clean!! 

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment